Tuesday 7 October 2008

Danish hospitality :)


trambulin
Originally uploaded by JuditinDenmark

On Monday afternoon we went to the College canteen to meet with my classmate, Kirsten. She invited us (Ioana and me) to have a coffe+cake and dinner with her family. We went to Christiansfeld where we picked up her kids and we had coffee and cake at a very cosy place in Christiansfeld and we took a short walk in the village and then we went walking in the forest nearby. Again, the weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed the sunshine a lot. :) After walking in the town and forest and got to know the history of the village a little bit, we went to Kirsten's family place. They live on a farm, a very nice one. There are some windmills near to their house, and they have got a trambulin where we jumped a lot with the kids. After all, Kirsten's husband arrived, and the dinner was ready, we ate and having a good time with them, chatting and getting to know each other. I was happy to meet with them and spent time together. Danish are hospitable nation!! Time goes fast, so we said good-bye and started to prepare for another day. (Note: If you want to see more about my time here, go to my Flickr site!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE trampolines!
We had one when I was a kid...until a fat kid broke it.
Then, when I was in high school, almost every day we went and did flips and had contests on my friend's trampoline.
I'm so jealous...
My 5 year plan includes buying a trampoline!