Sunday 5 October 2008

Beautiful Denmark!


On Saturday, we went to Aalborg to see the town and the Utzon museum. On the way to Aalborg we saw a full-shaped rainbow. Correct me if I wrote it wrong. It was relly nice, I haven't seen rainbow for a long time, it was special to see one in Denmark. :)
The atmosphere of Aalborg is amazing. Again, typical Danish houses, which I cannot stop to looking at, I love it. We saw downtown and the harbour of Aalborg. (The building of Architecture University looks good). And my dream came true. We went to Utzon museum, it was gorgeous. I found out that in the 1950's there were 2 Hungarians (architects) in the competition of building the Sydney opera house. How interesting! Utzon won and he made the opera house in Sydney. :)
To get in this museum wasn't expensive. It costed only 30 DKK. It was absolutely worth visiting Aalborg.
After the museum, we went to Sunset Boulvard fast food restaurant and I had a coffee and an "in oven-baked" french frize. I was happy to be in that place because it was ice rain outside. Also, I was glad to have a coffee. :)
After it stopped raining we went to see the Monastery of the Holy Ghost. It's pretty, we just saw outside, it was closed for tourists.
We walked back to the car and came home. I was happy to have the chance to visit towns and travelling about 500 km at the weekend. Thank you so much buddy, good job! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having an awesome time. That's great!
Mennyi az a 30 DKK forintban? Az sok, nem? Azt hittem, ott minden nagyon drága.
Did you see the pictures from the baptism? I wrote a blog about it and put up pictures. Check it out. Your mom came - that was really cool. She's nice.
Everyone misses you. Keep having fun in Dánia!