Sunday 5 October 2008

Practice on Friday

Hi everybody,

I hope you're doing well. :)
I went to Practice school on Friday, but I had a short day. I helped a little bit in the 1st class. I had to cut out "I" and "i" letters for the kids. They're adorable. We understood each other. I like the way how they are taught in school. They are not in competition like in Hungary. And it makes different. They don't get grades until the 8th class. There are types of comments which teachers give it to pupils 2 times a year. Very interesting.
So I was off around 10 am and went to town. I could see the Haderslev market. It's not as big as in Eger, but still it was soo good to see fresh fruit and cars with full of cheese. I bought a quarter of camembert cheese, it was on sale. The only thing I missed the smells of grapes, ohh... it's beacuse in my town right now, everything is about grapes. I wish I could buy some fresh grapes...it's okay. :) I was on hurry, making sandwiches etc. I went to school around 11.30 pm. because I had to call Sterling. I could call them at the first trying. YES, Lord! So, they put me 4th of December's flight. Two days later...
Finally, I had Art class, we made "montage". I did some drawings during the week, and I showed it to the teacher, one of them actually, she liked. I was so happy because as you know I don't really practice drawings at home, not at all. So, it was good to hear a positive stroke. :)
Now, I'm thinking to try painting, I will let you know how it went later on....

No comments: