Sunday 5 October 2008

Flensbourg- Germany

hej,

To continue: I was off from school at 14pm. and Carsten, Ioana and me went to Flensbourg. Carsten got the car from his family for the whole weekend and Ioana and me planned that we'd like to see Flensbourg, Germany, and other things in Denmark. So, we went to Flensbourg on Friday. You could tell it's Germany. Houses, streets, traffic lamps looked different. Unfortunately, every shop was closed, because it was a national holiday for Germany, East and West unioned in 1989. German Unity day: 3rd of October. But we could see the harbour of this town and it's very pretty. I loved it. We went to see a protestant church, it was nice. Finally, we went to shop, it's a border shop, where I could buy my beloved Milka chocolate. Actually, I bought two of them for myself, and one for a friend. Then we ate a fish sandwich at a fast food restaurant. When we got back, we were very tired, and we knew that the other day we had to get up early, so we said good night. ....

No comments: