Sunday 19 October 2008

Farvell Practice....


with the 4th class girls


Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted any blog for a long time, but I was busy. Sorry...I don't know how many of you follow my blog daily, I hope you still like it though...

Okay, as you see from my title, my Practice job finished. Unfortunately!!
I miss going to Faurdalskolen and meet with the students.
I had practice on Thursday on 9th of October. I had to do some teachings in the 4th class, we learnt the TIME. It's not my favourite topic, because my English is not the best, and I don't know use words like quarter to, past, half past. Instead of these, I use 8.45, 8.30. At the same time, I realised, finally I could learn it, as well. Just before getting the diploma :) It's on time :)

This was the very first time I experienced that when I arrived to classroom, nobody stood up. It was strange, or I'd say: different.

After I taught the lesson, kids went to play with computer, they had fun.

We took some pictures during break time, and we said good-bye...


On Friday: It was a national exercise day. It means that right before the autumn holiday, every school does exercise. I got to see how it looks like.
It's similar to Hungarian "Egészséges nap"-hoz, where you jump, do some sports, and competitions.
Here, Danish students are not in competition, so they didn't get prize or extra points if they did good. The whole day programe was just for fun. :)

The weather was fine, a little bit cold, but it's all right.

I finished early, around 11.30 am, and got home and relax...



with the 0E class

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds nice.
Hungarian schools are all about competition, I think. In the school where I teach, they encourage me all the time to make the kids compete with each other. That's an interesting difference.