Sunday 19 October 2008

Copenhagen-Malmö-Haderslev 13-15th of October

Hello dear all,

http://picasaweb.google.com/juditpoczok
you can find my pictures here, I tried to do some nice shots, hope you like it.

It was a very nice trip, I think I will never forget it.

We got to see a lot, as it turns out from the pictures, we even went to Sweden, Malmö, for an hour, as for me, it was worth going there. :)
by the way, I had Birthday on Wednesday. I had a very nice Birthday. we started to celebrate on Thusday night in a bar, where the singer sang me Happy Birthday, and in the morning on 15th of Octobet we went to the Art museum, and then to Malmö, and then came back to Haderslev and had a pizza in the Istanbul Pizzeria (our favourite). Busy day!

On Thursday, we relaxed...

On Friday, we went to LEGOLAND, Billund...
Charlotte, she is a secretary of the school, took us there and her family came...It was very nice. We tried the rollercoaster and things...
I felt like I'm a child again, sooo much fun!

I had a nice autumn holiday.

I hope you're having fun at home, as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Charlotte?
Is that a Danish name? It sounds English.

Unknown said...

The new layout looks nice.