Wednesday 19 November 2008

We love cooking :)



Hej everyone,

Hvordan har du det? How are you? So, again, food: On Saturday when we came back from Odense, we went to Aabenraa, Carsten's uncle house and they asked us to cook something traditional for them. They were excited about our cuisine, and we were very happy to cook for them. Ioana made traditional Romanian cauliflower cream, called conopida, and some doughnouts, called, gogosi with jam. I made chicken with nutmeg and milk cream plus mashed potatoes. I don't think it's very traditional Hungarian food, but I told them that's we prepare at home especially at Christmas time. I told them how to prepare chicken with pepper, but in Denmark you can also buy pepper so that they can make it. I have to tell you we had a great success. :) They loved it. They asked me to give them some nutmegs because they don't have it Denmark. We were happy that they liked our cuisine and we spent a very nice "hyggelic" night together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You cooked chicken???
Are you a big meat eater now?