Sunday 30 November 2008

My last week in Denmark

Hej everyone,

This week was the fastest I have ever had. So many things happened. On Tuesday we had an International day, on Wednesday I had an "exam" on comparative education, I wrote a paper based on comparing Learning Envrionment in Denmark and in Hungary. I had to present this paper on Wednesday, and also I talked about my experiences here in Denmark a bit.
On Wednesday afternoon we opened our "doughnut factory", I'm just joking but seriously, we made doughnuts for Thursday English class, where I got to say good-bye to my classmates. And we made doughnuts on Friday morning where I got to say good-bye to my art class. On Saturday afternoon we made doughnuts for my "bye-bye" party. So, I think I won't eat doughnuts for a while, instead I would run a lot, if you know what I mean. :)
On Friday night, we went to "Jule-party" where we met with Danish Santa Claus and got a Fisk drink from him, but before this party we went to our friend's house, Line, she invited us to her house, so we had some "hyggelic" night together. At the party, we had fun, we danced a bit, and we talked to our friends. On Saturday, Ioana was sooo mysterious, no wonder why, she organised a big surprise party for me, I think no one has ever surprised me with party, but she did. I really appreciate her for this. So, German students came, our buddy Carsten, his friend, Martin, Ovi, Nils, Cami, but I was so surprised when Soren, my classmate showed up at my party. We couldn't say good-bye on Thursday because he had to catch the bus. So it was nice from him to came. Anyway, all people, we spent a very nice "hyge" time together with talking, and making jokes, having fun.
So, thank you Ioana :))

Today, we met with our Erasmus coordinator, Jette, and she took us to a Christmas market, where we got to taste the Danish hot wine, and some apple cake. It was delicious. We got a Nissa, the Danish Christmas figure from her, and we spent a very nice afternoon together.
At night, I got to say good-bye to our friends from the church :)

So, Farwell Denmark, see you next year.

Soon, I'm going to Hamburg, and when I arrive home I will let you know some details and then I will finish "blogging".....

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think its really cool that you had this opportunity to go to Denmark. Supercool!

So does this mean that this is the end of your blog?
I hope not!