Thursday 6 November 2008

Viva la Art :)


Hi Everyone,

I have attended at art course since the beginning of September. Before that I have never had art class, but I was always interested in art. I usually go to Budapest when there is an exhibition of a famous painter. So, I was excited to have this course. I like art, but I'm not good at drawing or painting. So, I was excited but at the same time I was afraid of how I'm going to do this course.
First lesson: the teacher, Dorte, told me that it is very important not to tell your body "I cannot". It is forbidden! So, I had to tell in front of her, yes I can draw, I can do it. I am able to draw. :) So I started drawing with simple things like I drew a glass and I tried to find the shape of it.
This week, I had art classes with Danish students on Monday and with German students on Tuesday. On Tuesday we had to draw our own face and then paint it on the mirror. It was hard, but at the same time I enjoyed it a lot. While you're drawing it is amazing how you discover your "hidden skills". It brings you smile on your face when you see your "ready-made art work". I really appreciate that I have attended this art course, I can see I learn lots of patience and different ways of looking at things. (We can say: I have learnt how to look behind the things)
Excited for tomorrow's art class! :)


Doro, Bine, Ioana, Sarah, Judit, Inez, Katrin, Liza, Tobias, Jenny

No comments: